Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil)
Rosemary is an aromatic shrub and has scaly bark and dense, leathery needle like leaves. Tiny pale blue blossoms abound from December through spring. Rosemary can grow to heights of five to six feet (close to 2 meters) in height.
Rosemary Essential Oil is reputed to:
- stimulate cell renewal
- improve dry or mature skin, ease lines and wrinkles, and heal burns and wounds
- clear acne, blemishes or dull dry skin by fighting bacteria and regulating oil secretions
- improve circulation and can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and varicose veins
- overcome mental fatigue and sluggishness by stimulating and strengthening the nervous system
- enhance mental clarity while aiding alertness and concentration
- help cope with stressful conditions and see things from a clearer perspective.